Second Reflection
Yeahh....

Eportfolio is very amazing. I can write anything with my own word. no wonder if this word cannot be accepted by other people. I write what i feel. I feel what i done. Maybe people can say anything because they do not feel what i feel. Everyone have various of feeling. This is my feeling. Feeling good with my eportfolio.

Basicly, student who doing hard for this eportfolio think this is related with syllabus of technical communication. But for me, it is like a new hobby for me. Writting is easy with emotional thinking. haha...

That's al; i thing for my second reflection. See yah!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • OUR HIJRIAH

    THE ZIKR

  • My photo
    Assalamualaikum. Welcome to my blog everyone =)

    MY FOLLOWERS

    SHOUT ME!!


    ShoutMix chat widget