3rd Reflection

Excited by the first and second reflection, I now write for the third time to fill this reflection. This time I want to say about the sense of fun in the management of this eportfolio. Easy and fun. I just have to think of sentences and continue typing. Very excited about this era of modernity.

Eportfolio taught me to be more proficient in writing. Now I would like to write and keep writing.Hopefully, my interests are not simply buried. Although the eportfolio was introduced in the syllabus of technical communication 2, but I do not feel the need to stop soon eportfolio management. Hopefully my interests in enhancing writing in English is increasing. Hopefully I will become proficient in the use of English in daily life. See you again

0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • OUR HIJRIAH

    THE ZIKR

  • My photo
    Assalamualaikum. Welcome to my blog everyone =)

    MY FOLLOWERS

    SHOUT ME!!


    ShoutMix chat widget