REFLECTION

First of all, I am very proud to be the blogger. When I start to manage this blog,I feel like live in my own world. Blog give me inspiration to express myself. I can talk and discuss more about surrounding with my words. Honestly, everyone have their ideas to write something that they thinks. It also happen to me.


I can say anything and give my opinion when I post the entryt for my blog. Nobody can argue my word because this is mine. Hahaha =)


I want to thank to Mrs Linda as my guider to develope my skill on blogging. Write this blog can improve my language so far. So that, after this I will confidence to use english language as my second language after Bahasa Melayu.


By the way, I already have another blog. But for that managing that blog, fully Bahasa Melayu has been used because it is easy for me to updating the blog. But for this blog, I have been asked and I also will try to use in fully English. Thank you for your visiting.

3 Responses
  1. joan Says:

    Hi,
    Hope to see more new and exciting features and information. Please add your reflection. Keep up the good work!


  2. Are-kir Says:

    Thank you for your concern. I'll keep up my blog and improve this blog better than before. Hope all visitors satisfied my blog.


  3. joan Says:

    I'm glad that you've reflected on your learning while constructing the eportfolio. Hope you'll grow to be a better learner. Keep on impressing me with your excellent content and artifacts!


Post a Comment

  • OUR HIJRIAH

    THE ZIKR

  • My photo
    Assalamualaikum. Welcome to my blog everyone =)

    MY FOLLOWERS

    SHOUT ME!!


    ShoutMix chat widget